FREE SHIPPING on this item in the USA.
The Birkenstock Birko Classic Arch Support Insoles are a 3/4-length, rigid orthotic that is designed for all arch types. They feature a deep heel cup for natural cushioning and shock absorption, a natural contoured arch support for longitudinal medial arch support, and a metatarsal support with a gentle raised platform for raising toes into the natural position.
The Birkenstock Birko Classic Arch Support Footbeds are constructed of Birkenstock's patented unique blend of natural cork lined BirkoCork, moleskine bottom, and a high grade microfiber liner top cover. They will help provide proper foot alignment and balances out foot's impact areas for shock absorption, reduced foot fatigue, and potential of increased footwear life.
- Rigid orthotic arch support insole
- 3/4-length footbed
- Available in Normal, Wide, and Narrow Widths
- Orthotic arch design provides proper foot alignment and balances out foot impact areas for shock absorption, reduced foot fatigue, and potential of increased footwear life
- High grade microfiber top cover for smooth soft suede-like feel
- BirkoCork: a cork and EVA foam construction provides flexibility and absorbs impact shock
- Moleskine anti-slip bottom coat increases durability and protects BirkoCork for longevity of footbed life
- Moderate raised side flanges aid in controlling foot movement and stability
- Deep heel cup provides natural cushioning, shock absorption, and protects the heel bone for foot pain relief
- Hand washable
- Arch height: 30 mm
- Thickness at forefoot: 9 mm
- Thickness at heel: 1.75 mm
- Weight: 1.7 oz (#40 Women's 9 / Men's 7)
- Made in Germany
Unsure about your size? Check out the Birkenstock Fitting Guide to help you. https://www.birkenstock.com/us/us-service-fittingguide.html